Khai Luang Ban Rai
Khai Luang Ban Rai is located in Tambon Khlong Ta Khot, approximately 7 kilometres. from the administrative office of Amphoe Photharam. In the past, it was the Wild Tiger Scout camp where King Rama VI came for 9 times to train boy-scouts in field practices such as fighting, digging trenches, and using weapons. Later, M.L. Pin Malakun and the public service authority realized the significance of this place so they built the statue of King Rama VI who founded the Wild Tiger Corps at Khai Luang Ban Rai. Nowadays, this camp is a recreational place with the permanent exhibition hall of M.L. Pin Malakun Na Ayutthaya. Furthermore, boyscout and girlscout camps, and shelters for freshy camps are available. It opens at 8.30 a.m.–4.30 p.m. For more details, please call Tel. 0 3223 2828, 08 1880 3672.