Wat Sai Noi
Wat Sai Noi was built in 1887 by Mon people from Mahachai, Baan Bang Krajao, Baan Rai and Baan Paew in Samut Sakhorn, who migrated into the area and claimed their ownerships of the land for agriculture. As time went by, this area, therefore, became a Mon community, and these people have buit “Wat Salimunirom” as a spiritual centre of the community. Later in 1952, it has been renamed as Wat Sai Noi and included in the list of Maha Nikaya temples. Wat Sai Yai received royal granting status “Wisungkhamseema” on 10 August 1930. The main Buddha image is a Buddha with an attitude of subduing Mara. Opening hours: 08:00 a.m.-17:00. p.m. For more information, Tel. 0 2276 2720-1.