Wat Tha Bantherngtham
1, Moo 1, Tambon Bangyai. This Temple was built in 1843, during the reign of King Rama III, by the Pramoj.
Wat Tha Bantherngtham is believed to have beem built in 1843, during the reign of King Rama III, by someone in the Pramoj family. Then in 1948, this Temple was given the name “Wat Tha Bantherngtham”, with the Buddha footprint, on which 108 holy pictures have been painted, as the most revered object in the temple. Every year, the temple organises an event for Buddhists visiting the temple to put gold leaves onto the Buddha image. Opening hours: 08:00-16:30. For more information, Tel. 0 2276 2720-1.