22, Moo 7, Ban Suan Chao, Tambon Bang Len. Wat Yukantarawas was built in 1867 by Somdet Phra Ariyavangsagatayana Somdet Phra Sangharaja and King Rama IV.
Formerly known as Wat Yukhonthon, assumed to be built in 1867. By the patriarch and Somdet Phra Ariyavangsagatayana Somdet Phra Sangharaja and since there are a lot of materials left over from the construction, it is used to build the Yukantarawas Temple. Therefore, anyone who visits this temple will see the Buddha’s relic which is preserved in remembrance of the benevolence of His Majesty as well. Open every day, 08:00 a.m.-16:30. p.m. For more information, Tel. 0 2276 2720-1.