Wat Pho Thong
Situated Ban Pho Thong, Tambon Khamyat. 9 kilometres from city centre.
is located in Ban Pho Thong, Tambon Khamyat, opposite the entrance of Ban Bangchaocha, 9 kilometres from Amphoe Mueang on Ang Thong-Pho Thong route. In the royal chronicle, Wat Pho Thong was the place where Krommakhun Phornphinit (Prince Uthumphon or Khunluang Hawat) entered his monkhood. King Rama VI spent his summer vacation in this temple during his boat trip visiting the Noi River and Yai River in Krungkao precinct in 1916.