It is located in Baan Mueng Kao, Mu 6, Tambon Mueng Kao. It is approximately 1 kilometer from district office. Follwing Highway 3041, the Temple is on the right. There is a clear direction sign indicating the entrance to the temple. What is interesting about this temple is that the Ubosod was built in 1893 during the reign of King Rama III.
The details of architectures in Wat Chantaburi tell the lives of people in the past. It is unknown when this Temple was built but assumed that the community around this temple is Laos who emigrated from Vientiane in reign of King Rama III. Therefore, the name of the temple might come from Vientiane. The Ubosot has influence from Chinese arts. The murals in this temple is referred to condition of multinational people who lived in central region in early Rattanakosin period. The temple opens every day from 8.30 am-4.30 pm. For more information, please call 0 3524 6076-7.