Wat Kudi Thong
is located at Moo. 3, Tambon Bang Nam Chiao, around 400 m. from the town of Sing Buri, on Highway 32 between Km. 125-126. Within the temple compound, there is the Mondop (square building) resembling the twelve-indented corner pagoda, built in 1900 by Luangpho Panya Uttamaphichai the abbot. At the top of the Mondop, the Lord Buddha’s relics are enshrined. Inside, the Lord Buddha’s metal footprint is worshipped. Also, on the temple grounds lies the Thai Phuan Arts and Culture Centre. Collected here are daily utensils, clothes, ornaments, tools for farming, fishing, and animal trapping, as well as ancient water based vehicles. For admission, contact the abbot of Wat Kudi Thong who is in charge of the museum. The museum is open daily from 8.00 a.m.–7.00 p.m. For more information, please call 0 3651 2230 and 0 3651 1902 on Saturdays and Sundays.