Na Phrathat Temple
Former local person called Hua Meung Temple. Then in the King Rama IV era, changed to be Na Phrathat Temple. Assume that this area is old Sing Buri. The important thing is stupa height 8 wa, the feature is garuda and giant hold stick on the stupa. After that improved to be architecture in the early of Ayuthaya. All 4 sides of arch made from brick. In the east of stupa is cathedral, west is chapel and pagoda which is architecture in the end of Ayuttaya. Fine Arts Department registered to be archaeological site on March 8, 1935. For more detail, 3rd office of Fine Arts Department .Tel 0 3524 2501.