Located in the heart of Kanchanaburi. It was build during the reign of King Rama the 3rd , 3 May 1831.
Bank in Rattanakosin Era, Pratu Mueng (City gate) build in 1837 and moved to present location as a strategic choice. Sitting in front of the gate is Khwae Yai River with some part of the walls. The restoration of the gate was done in 2006 and behind it there is a monument dedicated to King Rama the 3rd.