Wat Chon Prathan Rangsan
Wat Chon Prathan Rangsan is located at Moo 3, Ban Judsan, Sam Ngao Sub District. It was built around five kilometres from Bhumibol Dam by the Royal Irrigation Department to replace eight existing temples which were flooded in 1959, after the construction of the dam. The eight temples were Wat Ban Huai, Wat Si Tan, Wat Don Keaw, Wat Luang, Wat Tha Duea, Wat Ta Pong, Wat Aum Warb and Wat Phra That Loi. At the time, people in Ban Na Subtrict were also evacuated to an allocated area.