Wat Phra Borommathat Chediyaram
Wat Phra Borommathat Chediyaram is situated in the heart of Nakhon Chum town. The Phra Ubosot houses a large number of bronze Buddha images from the Sukhothai and Ayutthaya periods. The principal chedi named Phra Borommathat Chediyaram (พระบรมธาตุเจดียาราม). The Chedi was constructed by King Lithai of Sukhothai to house the Buddha’s relics in 1357 and was in a lotus shape typical to Sukhothai art, but comprised 3 lotus-shaped chedis on a single base. Later, it was renovated into the Burmese style Chedi by a Burmese log trader during the reign of King Rama V.