Wat Khang Temple
Wat Khlang Temple is on the opposite side of Wat Tri Thammaram. It was built on 10 April 1777 by a group of monks and the Tapi River community. On 8 August 1889 (108 Rattanakosin era), King Rama V visited the temple and donated 40 Baht for the restoration of the ordination hall. Phra Kru Suwanrangsi welcomed His Royal Highness. There is also the corpse of “Tan Maha Yut,” the former abbot who has died for over 50 years, in the glass casket near the exit to Ta Pi River for worshippers.