Wat Phranang Sang
Located approximately 20 kilometers from town is a historic Temple that serves as an invaluable reference on Thalangs History. The compound was once used as a Burmese military camp in 1785. The ubosot is where the three oldest and biggest tin Buddha images are enshrined. They are called the Three Kings and are positioned in between three other large statues. To get there,travel along Thepkasattri Road, at Thalang District intersection, turn left and proceed directly into the temple.