Wat Samrong Kiat
The temple was established in 1894 as a place of the Luang Po Phra Taton, Statue of the monk meditated art 4 inches wide, 5 inches tall, built with pollen, mixed with lac. The statue has been discovered by Mr. Ta while he was fishing out in 1877. Phraya Khukhan Phakdi Si Nakhon Lamduan, Khukhan Governor Traveling to the temple wanted to enshrined the statue in his city, Khukhan (Khukhan), but unsuccessful due to the miracle of the Luang Po Phra Taton. The statue was enshrined at Wat Samrong Kiat to the present.