Wat Lahan Rai
Moo. 8 Tambon Nong Lalok, was constructed in 1811 by Luangpho Sangthao, then Deputy Abbot of the temple. Primarily, a monk’s residence was built and he stayed there during the Buddhist Lent period. Having noticed that there was a monk staying there, people who came to do farming nearby the temple regularly took alms to offer to him. As there were an increasing number of monks coming to stay at this temple, an image hall plus monk’s residence building was constructed. The temple was previously named “Wat Rai Wari” and later changed to “Wat Lahan Rai”. Luangpho Sangthao was the first abbot. The most revered monk master at this temple was Luangpu Thim Itsariko. His large image was built in the open for Buddhists to pay respect.